Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grace Life Church

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:23-25

I am not sure why I am so often amazed at the way the Lord is constantly providing for me, but He has done it once again. He provided me with one Christian co-worker, Scott, who happened to have just found this wonderful church called Grace Life Church. It is a young church filled with lots of students and young professionals all earnestly seeking after the Lord. The church is led by a gifted teacher, Pastor Roger Kim (aka PR), with a heart passionate for the city of Baltimore. His vision is to plant two more churches in the city of Baltimore with in the next two years and possibly a couple more within five. I am excited to see what the Lord will do through this church and how he will use me during my stay here in Baltimore.

Check out the church's web site to learn more about the church and meet some of the people I am spending time with. http://www.gracelifechurch.com/

No comments: