Monday, November 5, 2007

Jackson Daniel Locker

And we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers, that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, 'YOU ARE MY SON ; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU.' Acts 13: 32-33



I was given a few days off from work in order to fly home and meet my new, beautiful nephew Jackson Daniel Locker. He is Ryan and Mandy's first little one and such a delight. He was a little jaundiced at birth, but he will grow out of it. If only I had longer to just sit and hold him!


Valerie, Fayth and Daniel all got to come home at the same time to meet little Jackson, so the whole family, with the exception of Tom, was together for at least a few days. How I miss my family and getting to see these little ones grow.


No comments: