Monday, November 5, 2007

Three Visits

What a joy September has been!
Three of my favorite women come to visit me this month. First was my mother, then Olivia then Rhonda. Thank goodness for my first light schedule, complements of Paediatrics!
I made my first trip to New York City with my mother for her birthday. We went to see Hairspray, a story set in Baltimore. How fitting! We also got to spend time just looking around Baltimore and letting her get to know some of my friends here. The only problem, her visit was just too short.
Next, Olivia made a quick trip up to see me. We spent a day in Washington DC, wandering around and going through museums. I had no idea that Library of Congress was so beautiful. Liv and I also made time to get out and get ourselves lost in the woods. It is surely a good thing that we both have such a good since of direction, because we (mainly me) cannot follow directions!
Then, at last, my beautiful friend Rhonda came to visit! We goofed off in the woods, explored Baltimore, and celebrated hers and Chosei's birthdays! And a good time was had by all.
I only wish I had had more time to spend with each one. So much goodness packed into such a short time. I miss all of you! Come see me again!

No comments: